1. Hextan YS, Michael J, Ross S, Yang X, François G, Sekharan PK, et al. Update on the diagnosis and management of gestationaltrophoblastic disease. IJGO 2015; 132:123–6.
2. Clement PB, Young RH. Trophoblastic lesions, miscellaneous primary uterine neoplasms, hematopoietic neoplasms, and metastatic neoplasms to the uterus. In: Clement PB, Young RH, editors. Atlas of Gynecologic Surgical Pathology. 3rd ed. Oxford: Saunders, Elsevier Inc; 2014. p. 284–310.
3. Merchant SH, Amin MB, Viswanatha DS, Malhotra RK, Moehlenkamp C, Joste NE. P57kip2 Immunohistochemistry in early molar pregnancies: Emphasis on its complementary role in the differential diagnosis of hydropicabortuses. Human Pathol 2005; 36:180–6.
4. Fukunaga M, Katabuchi H, Nagasaka T, Mikami Y, Minamiguchi S, Lage JM. Interobserver and intraobserver variability in the diagnosis of hydatidiform mole. Am J Surg Pathol 2005; 29:942–7.
5. Etebary M, JahanzadI ,Mohagheghi MA, Azizi E. Immunohistocmechemical analysis of p53 and its correlation to the other prognositic factors in breast cancer. Acta Medica Iranica 2002; 40(2):88–94.
6. Srendini ST, Zerbin MCN, Latorre MR, Alves VAF. p53 as aprognostic factor in adrenocortical tumors of adults and children. Braz J Med Biol Res 2003; 36:23–7.
7. Yazaki-Sun S, Daher S, de Souza Ishigai MM, Alves MT, Mantovani TM, Mattar R. Correlation of c-erbB-2 oncogene and p53 tumor suppressor gene with malignant transformation of hydatidiform mole. J Obstet Gynaecol Res 2006; 32:265–72.
8. Hsu SM, Raine L, Fanger H. Use of avidin-peroxidase coplex (ABO) in immunoperoxidasetechniques:a comparison between ABC and unlabeled antibody (PAP) procedures. J Histochem Cytochem 1981; 29:577–80.
9. Erfanan M, Sharifi N, Omidi AA. p63 and Ki-67 expression in trophoblastic disease and spontaneous abortion; JRMS 2009; 14(6):375–84.
10. Hasanzadeh M, Sharifi N, Esmaieli H, Daloee MS, Tabari A. Immunohistochemical expression of the proliferative marker Ki67 in hydatidiform moles and its diagnostic value in the progression to gestational trophoblastic neoplasoia. J Obstet Gynaecol 2013; 39(2):572–7.
11. Sebire NJ, Rees H. Diagnosis of gestational trophoblastic disease in early pregnancy. Current Diagnostic Pathology 2002; 8(6):430–40.
12. Nizam K, Haidar G, Memon N, Haidar A. Gestational Trophoblastic Disease: Experience at Nawabshah Hospital. JAyub Med Coll 2009; 21:67–9.
13. Chen YX, Shen DH, Gu YQ, Zhong PP, Xie JL, Song QJ, et al. Immunohistochemistry of p57 and p53 protein in differential diagnosis of hydropic abortion, partial and complete hydatidiform mole. Zhonghua Bing Li XueZaZhi 2011; 40(10):694–700.
14. Ichikawa N, Zhai YL, ShiozawaT, Toki T, Nouguchi H, Nikaido T, et al. Immunohistochemical Analysis Of Cell Cycle Regulatroy Gene Products in normal Trophoblast and Placental site Trophoblastic Tumor. Int J Gynaecol Pathol 1998; 17(3):235–40.
15. Petigant P,Laurini R, Goffin F, Bruchim I, Bischof P. Expression of matrix metalloproteinase-2 and mutant p53 is increased in hydatiform mole as compared with normal placenta. Int J Gynecol Cancer 2006; 16(4):1679–84.
16. Al-Bozom IA. p53 and bcl2 oncoprotein expression in placentas with hydropic changes and partial and complete moles. APMIS 2000; 108:756–60.
17. Halperin R, Peller S, Sandbank J, Bukovsky I, Schneider D. Expression of p53 Gene and Apoptosis in Gestational Trophoblastic Disease. Placenta 2000; 21:58–62.
18. Hussein MR. Analysis of p53, Bcl2 and epidermal growth factor receptor protein expression in the partial and complete hydatiform moles. Exp Mol Pathol 2009; 87(1):63–9.
19. Kale A, Soylemez F, EnsariA. Expression of proliferation marker (ki-67, proliferating cell nuclear antigen, and silver staining nuclear organizer regions) and of p53 tumor protein in gestational trophoblastic disease. Am J Surg Pathol 2001; 33:176–85.
20. UzunlarAK, YilmazF, Bayhan G, Akkus Z. Expression of p53, proliferation cell nuclear antigen, and ki-67 in gestational trophoblastic disease. Eur J Gynaecol Oncol 2002; 23:79–83.
21. Chen Y, Shen D, Gu Y, Zhong P, Xie J, Song Q. The Diagnostic value of Ki-67, p53, and p63 in distinguishing partial HM from hydropic abortion. Wien Klin Wochenschr 2012: 124:184–7. 22. Shih IM, Kurman RJ. P63 expression is useful in distinction of epithelioid trophoblastic and placental site trophoblastic tumors by profiling trophoblastic subpopulations. Am J Surg Pathol 2004; 28(9):1177–83.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.