1. Giles WB, Trudinger BJ, Cook CM. Fetal umbilical artery flow velocity-time waveforms in twin pregnancies. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 1985; 92: 490–7.
2. Giles WB, Trudinger BJ, Baird PJ. Fetal umbilical artery flow velocity waveforms and placental resistance: pathological correlation. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 1985; 92:31–8.
3. Arbielle P. Fetal arterial Doppler – IUGR and hypoxia. Eur J Obstet Gynecol 1997; 75:51–3.
4. Adamson SL. Arterial pressure, vascular input impedance, and resistance as determinants of pulsatile blood flow in the umbilical artery. Eur J Obstet Gynecol 1999; 84:119–25.
5. Arabin B, Bergmann PL, Saling E. Simultaneous assessment of blood flow velocity waveforms in uteroplacental vessels, the umbilical artery, the fetal aorta and the fetal common carotid artery. Fetal Ther 1987; 2:17–26.
6. Ertan A. Doppler Sonography in obstetrics. Donald school text book of ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology. 2nded. London New York Washington Baco Raton: Parthenon Publishing group; 2008. p. 521–33.
7. Fleischer A, Schulman H, Farmakides G, Bracero L, Blattner P, Randolph G. Umbilical artery flow velocity waveforms and intrauterine growth retardation. Am J Obstet Gynecol 1985; 151:502–5.
8. Bowe S, Vyas S, Campbell S, Color Doppler imaging of uterine artery in pregnancy; normal ranges of impedance to blood flow, mean velocity and volume flow. Ultrasound Obstetric Gynecol 1992; 2:256–61.
9. Allan P, McDicken N, Pozniak M, Dubbins P. Clinical doppler ultrasound. 2nded. Curchill Livingstone: Elsevier; 2006. p. 14–5.
10. Brosens I, Dixon HG, Robertson W. Fetal growth retardation and the arteries of the placental bed. Br J Obstet Gynaecol 1977; 84:656–64.
11. Trudinger BJ, Cook CM, Giles WB, Fong E, Connelly A, Wilcox W. Fetal umbilical artery velocity waveform and subsequent neonatal out com. Br J Obestet Gynecol 1991;98: 378–84.
12. Fleischer A ,Toy E, Lee W, Manning F, Romero R. Sonography in obstetric and Gyncology. 7th ed. McGraw Hill Professional; 2011. p. 258.
13. Tekay A, Campbell S. Ultrasonography in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 4th ed. Philadelphia: Saunders; 2011. P. 677–717.
14. Nicholson S, Nimrod .Doppler Assessment of Pregnancy. Diagnostic Ultrasound. 1st ed. St. Louis: Mosby; 1991. p. 955–68.
15. Schneider KT, Loos W. The 10th anniversary of obstetric Doppler sonography-development and perspectives. Geburtshilfe Frauenheilkd 1989; 49:407–15.
16. Sachin Kh, Umesh P, Shazia B, Samarjit B, Anurag B. Comparison of Diagnostic efficacy of umbilical artery and middle cerebral artery waveform with color Doppler study for Detection of intrauterine growth retardation. Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology of India 2013; 64(4):249–55.
17. Bano S, Chaudhary V, Pande S, Mehta V, Sharma A. Color Doppler evaluation of cerebral-umbilical pulsatility ratio and its usefulness in the diagnosis of intrauterine growth retardation and prediction of adverse perinatal outcome.Indian J Radiol Imaging 2010; 20(1):20–5.
18. Tarzamni KM, Nezami N, Sobhani N, Eshraghi N, Tarzamni M and Talebi Y. Nomograms of Iranian fetal middle cerebral artery Doppler wave form and uniformity of their pattern with other population nomograms. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 2009; 8(1):50.
19 . Baschat A, Gembruch U. The cerebroplacental Doppler ratio revisited. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2003; 21:124–7.
20. Arduini D, Rizzo G. Normal values of Pulsatility Index from fetal vessels: a cross sectional study on 1556 healthy fetuses. J Perinat Med 1990; 18:65–72.
21. Antasklis A, Doskalakis G, Tzortzis E, Mechalas S. The effect of gestational age and placental location in the prediction of pre-eclampsia by uterine artery Doppler velocity in low risk nuliparous women. Ultrasound Obestet Gynecol 2000; 16:635–9. 22. Plasencia W, Maiz N, Poon L, Yu C, Nicolaides KH. Uterine artery Doppler in the prediction of pre-eclampsia. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2008; 32(2):138–46.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.