1. Baldwin T, Blattner N. Guarding against potential bias in student evaluations: What every faculty member needs to know. College Teaching 2003; 51(1):27-32.
2. Beran T, Violato C, Kline D. What’s the ‘use’ of student ratings of instruction for administrators? One university’s experience. Canadian Journal of Higher Education 2007; 17(1):27-43.
3. Beran T, Violato C, Kline D, Frideres J. The utility of student ratings of instruction for students, faculty, and administrators: A “consequential validity” study. Canadian Journal of Higher Education 2005; 35(2): 49-70.
4. Bernstein DJ. Peer review and evaluation of the intellectual work of teaching. Change 2008; 40(2): 48-51.
5. Bothell T, Henderson T. Do online ratings of instruction make sense? In D.L. Sorenson & T.D. Johnson (Eds.), online student ratings of instruction [Special issue]. New Directions for Teaching and Learning 2003; 96: 69-80.
6. Susan B. Nurse as Educator: Principles of Teaching and Learning for Nursing Practice, Second Edition, Jones and Bartlett Publishers, Canada; 2003.
7. Harden R. AMEE Guide 21: curriculum mapping: a tool for transparent and authentic teaching and learning. Evaluating the outcomes of undergraduate medical education. Medl Education 2003; 37: 580 – 1.
8. Taras M. To feedback or not to feedback in student self-assessment. Assessment and Evaluation in Higher Education 2003; 28 (5): 549-65.
9. Nicol D, Draper S. Redesigning written feedback to students when class sizes are large. Paperpresented at the Improving University Teachers Conference, Glasgow; 2008.
10. Osice JG, Elizabeth MD. The 2005 National School Climate Survey: The Experiences of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Youth in Our Nation's Schools, New York: GLSEN; 2006.
11. Greenho W, Beth R. Learning, Teaching, and Scholarship in a Digital Age, American Educational Research Associatation, 2009; 38(4):246-59. 12. Elizabeth B, John F., personality and individual differences, Elsevier Publishing Campus 2004; 36(8):190-2.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.